Patient came in with dislodged two restoration on his upper central incisors. Both teeth being filled few years ago but the restoration dislodged recently, due to poor marginal seal and secondary caries. Since there wasn't any sign and symptoms on both upper central incisors, so we decided to save the tooth conservatively by redo the composite restoration.
Materials and Method
1. Removed the residual composite.
2. Cleaned and removed caries dentine.
3. Cavity isolation.
4. Selective etched on enamel margin.
5. Applied bonding agent, Optibond Versa®, from Kerr USA.
6. Restore the palatal surface with help of silicone zig.
7. Restore with polychromatic layering technique using Harmonize from Kerr, USA.
8. Isolate the completed incisor with PTFE tape.
9. Selective etched and bond on the other incisor.
10. Restore the other incisor with Polychromatic layering technique too.
11. Finishing & polishing.