Dental care is important to everyone, it can improve your health if dental care is well taken. There are several steps you can take to avoid dental problems, for example: –
- Brushing your teeth two times a day
- Eat foods that contain less sugar
- Avoid or drink fewer soft drinks and carbonated beverages.
- Make flossing your daily habit. Research shows that flossing is more important than brushing.
- See your dentist yearly for dental check up.
- Have your teeth cleaned by the hygienist twice a year.